(1) PC Center
Please check-in the PC Center (located on the 1F, Building No. 1 floor) at least 45 min before your presentation.
||45min prior to the starting time of your session (or the day before)
[PC center open hours]
|23 August (Tue)
||7:30 – 18:30
|24 August (Wed)
||7:45 – 13:00
|25 August (Thu)
||7:45 ? 15:00
Please make sure to be seated in the designated front seats 10 minutes prior to the start of your presentation.
Please make sure to check the data at the PC Center in order to check for viruses.
(2) Presentation Guideline
- We will only accept computer-based PowerPoint presentations. Slide / Overhead projectors will NOT be available.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB Flash Memory Stick or CD-Rs. You do not need bring your own computer.
- Presentation must be made in PowerPoint readable in Windows.
- The computers provided for sessions will be running by Windows 7 operation system with the following application software installed. PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Only Windows Media Player can be used to play movie files. (No audio file to be operated)
- Use the above operating systems English fonts only.
- If your presentation data is linked to other files (i.e. still or moving images, graphs, etc.), those linked files should also be saved in the same folder, and the links to be checked beforehand.
- The resolution of the LCD projector for presentation is XGA (1024 x 768).
- Non-Windows users should convert their presentation into a format that can be read in Windows, and bring this to the congress.
- Please note that MOs, and floppy disks, cannot be accepted.
- Please drop off your data at the PC Center by the appointed time.
- The Secretariat is responsible for discarding all copies of any data after the session.
(3) Presentation Time
- Presentation time allocated for each presentation is as follows;
||Please follow the instructions of the Chair.
||8 min for presentation, 4 min for discussion.